Visit our blog for all the latest news in complementary therapy and a more in depth look at all our therapies and therapists
A glimpse into the life of our Reflexologist, Judy Mostert during Lockdown!
April 20th, 2020
We asked Judy some questions about her life during lockdown, here’s her answers. We thought that this was a great way of finding out more about our therapists during these unprecedented times – we hope you do too! Thanks for this Judy
- When did you start working at the WCHC? And what days do you work?
I started working at the WCHC in January 2020 and on Friday mornings!
- What is your chosen therapy?
- Why/How did you decide upon this therapy?
I was fascinated by a reflexology treatment I had when I was younger, it inspired me to find out more and gain qualifications to offer the benefits of reflexology to others.
- Coronavirus lockdown, are you able to work at the moment? If not, what else have you been up to? –
No, unfortunately I am unable to work at the moment, as my treatments are totally hands on and not something that can be done virtually! However I have kept in regular contact with my clients. I am currently keeping my hands busy though by crocheting pairs of hearts for Ipswich hospital to give to Covid19 patients and their families.
- How have you been keeping yourself busy staying at home? Any photos of what you have done?
My youngest daughter has been making lots of cookies with self raising flour as we are struggling to get plain flour… but they are delicious!
- Have you created your own lockdown cocktail yet? If not, what ingredients would you use?
Health smoothie its very green named the swamp! It has Avocado spinach, pear, lime juice and water! Promise you it tastes better than it looks!
- What do you miss the most at the moment?
- What is the first thing you will do when the coronavirus conditions are lifted?
Re-book clients for their reflexology treatments to keep them at optimum health!
- Any words of wisdom that you would like to give us?
I hope we do not rush to quickly back in to our old busy ways, that we have taken time to realise what is important in life! Alongside a massive Thank you to the NHS and key workers!
- Go on……….tell us a joke!
A social media post that has made me laugh out loud since being in lock down is:
2020 – The year your wheelie bin goes out more than you!
Chilling in my slippers whilst phoning my clients!
Cookies made by my daughter – yum!
My lockdown cocktail!
Crocheted hearts for the NHS
My Lockdown Joke!
Where do I start?
Don't know where to start with complementary medicine.Get in Touch